The Jungle (The Oregon Files #8) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the The Oregon Files series.
- #1: Golden Buddha (The Oregon Files #1) (Paperback): $17.00
- #2: Sacred Stone (The Oregon Files #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Dark Watch (The Oregon Files #3) (Paperback): $16.00
- #4: Skeleton Coast (The Oregon Files #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Plague Ship (The Oregon Files #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Corsair (The Oregon Files #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: The Silent Sea (The Oregon Files #7) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #9: Mirage (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #10: Piranha (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #11: The Emperor's Revenge (Oregon Files #11) (Large Print / Paperback): $18.99
- #12: Typhoon Fury (The Oregon Files #12) (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Shadow Tyrants (The Oregon Files #13) (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: Final Option (The Oregon Files #14) (Paperback): $9.99
- #15: Marauder (The Oregon Files #15) (Large Print / Paperback): $31.00
Juan Cabrillo and the Oregon crew are hired to save a wealthy Indonesian businessman's son from the influence of the Taliban in this #1 New York Times-bestselling adventure series.
Jungles come in many forms. There are the steamy rain forests of the Burmese highlands. There are the lies and betrayals of the world of covert operations. And there are the dark and twisted thoughts of a man bent on near-global domination. To pull off their latest mission, Cabrillo and his remarkable men and women must survive them all.
A devastating weapon unleashed in thirteenth-century China . . . a daring rescue in the snowbound mountains along the Afghanistan–Pakistan border . . . a woman gone missing in the jungles of northern Thailand and Myanmar . . . for Cabrillo and company, all of these events will come together—leading to the greatest threat the United States has ever known.
About the Author
Clive Cussler is the author of more than fifty books in five bestselling series, including Dirk Pitt, NUMA Files, Oregon Files, Isaac Bell, and Fargo. His life nearly parallels that of his hero Dirk Pitt. Whether searching for lost aircraft or leading expeditions to find famous shipwrecks, he and his NUMA crew of volunteers have discovered more than seventy-five lost ships of historic significance, including the long-lost Confederate submarine Hunley, which was raised in 2000 with much press publicity. Like Pitt, Cussler collects classic automobiles. His collection features more than eighty examples of custom coachwork. Cussler lives in Arizona and Colorado.
Jack Du Brul is the author of the Philip Mercer series, most recently Havoc, and is the coauthor with Cussler of the Oregon Files novels Dark Watch, Skeleton Coast, Plague Ship, and Corsair. He lives in Vermont.
Praise for The Silent Sea:
"Fast-paced and a lot of fun-delivers the wallop Cussler's fans have come to expect."