The Silent Sea (The Oregon Files #7) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the The Oregon Files series.
- #1: Golden Buddha (The Oregon Files #1) (Paperback): $17.00
- #2: Sacred Stone (The Oregon Files #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Dark Watch (The Oregon Files #3) (Paperback): $16.00
- #4: Skeleton Coast (The Oregon Files #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Plague Ship (The Oregon Files #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Corsair (The Oregon Files #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: The Jungle (The Oregon Files #8) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #9: Mirage (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #10: Piranha (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #11: The Emperor's Revenge (Oregon Files #11) (Large Print / Paperback): $18.99
- #12: Typhoon Fury (The Oregon Files #12) (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Shadow Tyrants (The Oregon Files #13) (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: Final Option (The Oregon Files #14) (Paperback): $9.99
- #15: Marauder (The Oregon Files #15) (Large Print / Paperback): $31.00
Juan Cabrillo and the Oregon crew's search for missing NASA technology leads to a globe-trotting adventure in this novel in the #1 New York Times-bestselling series.
On December 7, 1941, five brothers exploring a shaft on a small island off the coast of Washington state make an exciting discovery, only to be interrupted by news of Pearl Harbor. In the present, Cabrillo, chasing the remnants of a crashed satellite in the Argentine jungle, makes a shocking discovery of his own. His search to untangle the mystery leads him first to that small island and its secret, and then much further back, to an ancient Chinese expedition, and a curse that seems to have survived for over five hundred years. If Cabrillo’s team is successful in its quest, the reward could be incalculable. If not...the only reward is death.
About the Author
Clive Cussler is the author of more than fifty books in five bestselling series, including Dirk Pitt, NUMA Files, Oregon Files, Isaac Bell, and Fargo. His life nearly parallels that of his hero Dirk Pitt. Whether searching for lost aircraft or leading expeditions to find famous shipwrecks, he and his NUMA crew of volunteers have discovered more than seventy-five lost ships of historic significance, including the long-lost Confederate submarine Hunley, which was raised in 2000 with much press publicity. Like Pitt, Cussler collects classic automobiles. His collection features more than eighty examples of custom coachwork. Cussler lives in Arizona and Colorado.
Jack Du Brul is the author of the Philip Mercer series, most recently Havoc, and is the coauthor with Cussler of the Oregon Files novels Dark Watch, Skeleton Coast, Plague Ship, and Corsair. He lives in Vermont.