Sacred Stone (The Oregon Files #2) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the The Oregon Files series.
- #1: Golden Buddha (The Oregon Files #1) (Paperback): $17.00
- #3: Dark Watch (The Oregon Files #3) (Paperback): $16.00
- #4: Skeleton Coast (The Oregon Files #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Plague Ship (The Oregon Files #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Corsair (The Oregon Files #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: The Silent Sea (The Oregon Files #7) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #8: The Jungle (The Oregon Files #8) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #9: Mirage (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #10: Piranha (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #11: The Emperor's Revenge (Oregon Files #11) (Large Print / Paperback): $18.99
- #12: Typhoon Fury (The Oregon Files #12) (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Shadow Tyrants (The Oregon Files #13) (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: Final Option (The Oregon Files #14) (Paperback): $9.99
- #15: Marauder (The Oregon Files #15) (Large Print / Paperback): $31.00
Juan Cabrillo and his CIA-backed Oregon crew must beat opposing factions to a discovery that could prevent World War III in this novel in the #1 New York Times-bestselling series.
In the remote wastes of Greenland, a young scientist has unearthed an artifact hidden in a cave for a millennium: a 50,000 year-old radioactive meteorite known as the Sacred Stone. But the astounding find places him in the crosshairs of two opposing groups who seek the stone for themselves.
One is a group of Muslim extremists who have stolen a nuclear device. With the power of the meteorite, they could vaporize any city in the west. The other group is led by a megalomaniacal industrialist who seeks to carry out the utter annihilation of Islam itself.
Caught between two militant factions bent on wholesale slaughter, Juan Cabrillo and his crew must fight to protect the scientist and the Sacred Stone—and prevent the outbreak of World War III...
About the Author
Clive Cussler is the author of more than fifty books in five bestselling series, including Dirk Pitt, NUMA Files, Oregon Files, Isaac Bell, and Fargo. His life nearly parallels that of his hero Dirk Pitt. Whether searching for lost aircraft or leading expeditions to find famous shipwrecks, he and his NUMA crew of volunteers have discovered more than seventy-five lost ships of historic significance, including the long-lost Confederate submarine Hunley, which was raised in 2000 with much press publicity. Like Pitt, Cussler collects classic automobiles. His collection features more than eighty examples of custom coachwork. Cussler lives in Arizona and Colorado.
Craig Dirgo has been special projects manager on many NUMA expeditions since 1987 and now serves as a trustee. He is the coauthor of The Sea Hunters and The Sea Hunters II.
Praise for Sacred Stone
“[A] page-turner.”—Publishers Weekly
“Ablaze with action.”—Kirkus Reviews